Find Leaks Quickly With Your Auburn Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Auburn Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Auburn monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Auburn?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Auburn flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Auburn flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Auburn Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Auburn flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (334) 219-8276 today or send in the online form for your free quote.