Your main entrance and ground-floor windows are still the most likely locations for an intrusion. With that being said, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as essential devices for home security systems in Auburn. Even though the technology has been in use for decades, you may be surprised at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you go with a streamlined approach or the most advanced system, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you don’t have to take up your own time, and you won’t need to worry about your devices being installed correctly.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a simple, yet effective two-piece magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You close your access point and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is engaged and an entrance opens, the joined contacts separate and your alarm is triggered. However, these newer devices can do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Auburn
An anchor of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer a range of perks, like the following:
- Sound the siren: These components trip your high-pitched siren whenever a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Instant alerts: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to obtain automatic alerts right to your mobile device whenever a device is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-7 monitoring agents will get an update as well. Your property will be defended, irregardless of where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your various sensors and devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You can have your entry lights engage or direct a camera to record if an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They utilize an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any interior. You can even get fully recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wireless or wired devices contingent on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in Auburn can be skillfully integrated into your whole home security installation.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Auburn
Are you interested in having versatile door and window alarm sensors in Auburn that enhance your safety and link straight to your home automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (334) 219-8276 or submit the simple form on this page.